Mountain Country

Mountain Country
My own Art

Friday, October 1, 2010

Yeah! What a Thursday and Friday !

I got my mail Thursday evening and there is an eviction Notice from TX !!![ Dated The 7th of Sept. 2010] I was suppose to be out by Sept. 18, 2010 ! They have TX Laws listed at bottom, for me here in MO?  Here it is October 1st, 2010 that I am reading their letter! 

Gads!  I leave  a phone message for my son and even E-Mail him.

Then I call the Parks new owners and leave a message. Then I find a info e-mail connection and write them an E-mail. !!!!!!!!  Auto reply:They say they will return my call or answer e-mail at their office hours 9:00AM the next day!

I also e-mail and ask for some good prayers from A FRIEND. He said to be sure to go to my bank to see if check was cashed. It was! The Banker was even on the phone trying to contact new owners but no answer! She was even hunting them down in TX also! Could not find them! Thank You for going to all that trouble!

Suddenly TX e-mails me and gives me an on line account and says I owe nothing and the late fees were dropped! That they had cashed the check and even the new one already, for this month:) Ah see, the checks do get to them on time! 

[ I would be careful about paying rent on line, no paper trail for bank to check on cashed checks! Power goes out a lot here and bad ice storms have shut power off two weeks at a time! Power Surges have taken out a lot of my electrical items. New washer and dryer, Micro wave and seems to have damaged my Computer ? So not so reliable! Ground Mail would still be a safer way to go? Even if they lost millions, over E-Mails ]
My Friend just called to check in ! He said he was not going to let anyone hurt his sister:) Thank You for your prayers and clear thoughts!
Wow, what a night and morning! lol


  My son stopped by  with drinking water for me. We have bad water here! The filter system does not help with taste or choline?

He was in shock also of all this News, as he had me go over the events step by step! He said I handled that well and fast!]

Ahhhh He had not checked mail for over a week! He did not get the cell phone messages!


My Friend said..... think ahead.
For Future Reference, Covering MO Laws, for Rentals, MO Laws on the treatment of Elderly and handicap.

PDF]

Landlord/Tenant Law - Missouri Landlord-Tenant Law booklet


File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Landlord-. Tenant. Law. Landlord-. Tenant. Missouri's. The rights & responsibilities of landlords & tenants. Missouri Attorney General
..... copy of the letter. If the repairs still are not made, the tenant may seek legal assistance. ...
ago.mo.gov/publications/landlordtenant.pdf - Similar






  1. Pro Bono Net - Volunteer lawyers and legal aid advocates ...





    probono.net is an online membership site for pro bono lawyers, legal aid attorneys, law professors and students, courts and other legal advocates across the ...
    www.probono.net/ - Cached - Similar




  2. Legal Services Of Southern Missouri (Springfield) - National Pro ...





    There is currently a provision in Missouri Statutes that ascribes legal malpractice insurance to Pro Bono Lawyers. Location of Volunteer Opportunity: Barry, ...
    www.probono.net/.../organization.135615-Legal_Services_Of_Southern_Missouri_Springfield - Cached - Similar




  3. Legal Help for the Poor - State by state listing of Pro Bono Programs





    Jan 23, 2007 ... This directory is for the use of pro bono advocates and professionals only. ... Here is a quick and easy way to find Pro Bono Program Links. ...
    www.abanet.org/legalservices/probono/directory.html - Cached - Similar