Mountain Country

Mountain Country
My own Art

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Friday continued .........

Yes, She was on the cell phone with her Dad. 

First, he wanted her To look under my car's hood to take a picture of the engine. As Her Dad seemed to want them or me to start the car?????? 
 The two were both asking what type of engine I had. I could see where they were going. I told them it was fuel injected but no...... they were going to prove I was wrong.  I popped the hood and her husband said, Yes,  it was fuel injected. She said her dad said it was not!

I told them that no one was going to start my car with water in my gas tank. That I was glad I had seen her son do it, as I could have come out to go some where and started up my car not knowing.

The husband had me unlock the gas cap I had put back on, so he could siphon off some gas to see if water was mixed in it ...... causing a white foam. 

But heck gas and water do not mix!

So, he cannot get his siphon hose down into my tank as it is too short.

He gets the yellow hose to prove her son could not have gotten water in my tank . See it does not even reach the car! Then suddenly it is even shorter!!!!!  Yeah look at that and gets real loud! See it does not even go across parking lot to your car! and he looks at her standing behind me taking video with her cell phone. He gives it a big jerk to prove the point even more and goes flying to my car and into gas tank! He is so startled and looks back at their home and here comes my son walking out from behind their car. The husband had the yellow hose wrapped around their car's tire and my son unwrapped it. LOL So that was  why it got even shorter before it suddenly went all the way over to my car:)  LOL

Then a another neighbour came over to get into fixing my gas tank:) LOL Whoa ...... they were becoming out numbered. Then she saw my son's girlfriend. Do you live here? No! Then the neighbors wife came over with their little boy. :)

I am thinking ...... there is a G-D !!!!!!!  ...... Thank You! 

The husband is now draining my tank with the neighbors help of going in by filter and using switch to force gas out onto the pavement at curb, not into the gas cans they had? The other neighbor drained it to Empty.

Then The woman went to get new gas but she had to run an errand first? So my son stayed till she got back. He then took my car to finish filling it up with the High octane.  He took so long, the husband was now afraid  that my car broke down now, so he went looking for my son.


Yes, Gads What a Friday that was, when a six year old decided to play in my yard!