Mountain Country

Mountain Country
My own Art

Monday, June 28, 2010

Darn their gardens in containers/boxes look so good ! !!!!!!! lol

http://urbanhomestead.org/journal/2010/06/24/summer-garden-at-the-homestead/

I have been trying to keep the shade umbrella over the plants but that hot wind blows it everywhere but over the plants! :) Even blocked me inside one day! Finally got storm door panel to work so I could reach through and free myself. LOL


Have Had the strangest dreams that woke me with a up right start/ sitting up in bed and even checking the house and outside ! It happened over and over again. Was almost afraid you had been injuried on the job or something!  Your voice was so clear with your calling out to me Hello!!!!!!! 

Dad and I use to get those with each other after I moved East. He said he could feel my hand on his shoulder and in my deeper voice I would say my famous ? "Hello." He said he thought I was right there behind him at first, it was so real, so he would say hello back to me. :)

Love,
Your weird Mom:)