Mountain Country

Mountain Country
My own Art

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fire Works happened at my Home yesterday!

Fire Works happened at my Home yesterday!

Fire ,sparks, smoke, all types of noise as an electric surge went like a wave and took out everything!

Yes, it shut down air and fan in 110 degree heat !!!!!
...


I Packed up a few clothes along with important papers and grab bird
cage! Off we went to safety until an a fire/ electric safety check was
done!



At eleven last night got new Surge Protectors to replace ones that
burned up and in them so doing, saving a lot of big money items! Hurray for
cheap Surge Protectors! Saved a few things.


But! Big screen TV , Washing Machine, Micro Wave Oven, sound card on computer got a short and took out speakers. So all those things are out of business,  one frig sounds funny now after Surge. I am just getting around to try using different items to see if they turn on.