Mountain Country

Mountain Country
My own Art

Friday, May 7, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow lifestyle newsletter and website

Gwyneth Paltrow hit back at critics of her lifestyle newsletter and website GOOP.com GOOP.com.

At a charity event in New York she hosted for Bent On Learning, Paltrow told People:
"I think the people who are criticizing it or
criticizing the idea of it, don't really get it, because if they did, they would like it..."
Paltrow said she believes some of the barbs simply stem from the fact that she's doing something new and different. "I think that
people like people to stay in their 'box' - they like people to stay how they are comfortable seeing them."

Paltrow says she decided to launch the Web site, which carries the tagline, "Nourish The Inner Aspect," "because I felt like I had a lot of really useful information that I was privileged enough to get, because I have this amazing, super, fortunate life."

goop.com