Mountain Country

Mountain Country
My own Art

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Call from outer space? What did you say? ;-)

Was some faint noise like coming from outer space?????
 What is that all about? Hummmmm  

Good thing you told me it was you calling! Never would have known!

Good seeing you out like that, too ! Something real different for us:)

Oh, that older woman that was standing behind us..... hooked on to me after you went out the store's door.
All smiles ....... ah new News to hear about?

Asked if I broke my leg.

So tired of being asked that one ...... so to end it fast..... I just said without all the extra details, No, broke my back! 


OHHHHHHHHHHH   

I took off!

Then her and her husband caught up with me to say hello again and  we wished everyone a good day. lol
If she lived next door, she would be over all the time! I bet ya  ;-)

Love,
Mom