Mountain Country

Mountain Country
My own Art

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wow, I just remembered again why I should not miss the Ranch! :)

Sorry, but those kind of memories started my blood pressure boiling. Gads Thinking about those few moments of time in my years on the Ranch. My husband was still alive even, so they must have thought he was a wimp? To show so much disrespect. But then they found out they were dealing with me. lol What a woman owns property!!!!!!!!!!! Funny I don't remember getting that angry about it at the time. I was already dealing with spirits at that time, so had a coolness about me. I had all these line maps and met with the old timer neighbors. I Spread the maps out on the truck hood. Asked if they could remembered if these property fence lines were correct:) I had one side resurveyed up one side to see if it matched up at fence turn and it did. So.... Then I went to work reclaiming back my land. The land was on both sides of the road. But only had trouble with two stealing bothers and some red neck bikers on the home side. Where I had all the live stock. With the children playing and fishing! Gads And I was cool!? Amazing!!!!! Yeah, that was the valley side the electric Company wanted too: ) Keeping her Cool! Mom Note:There is that enough space between par? Nope! Thanks for running it all together! LOL