Mountain Country

Mountain Country
My own Art

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I could only change two windows! Just no strength in my legs.......

Wow, talk about smokey dirty curtains!!!!!!!!!  They are washing now:)

So also did back door window which is easy to reach of course.

The kitchen by dining area, with the Reacher Grip, I could take them down. But  could only drape one back over the top of blinds holder for the curtain. Wow, talk about it being bright in here! Talk about surprise!!!!! There was that 6 year old going by to look over the neighbors stuff in their yard.

 Then as I went to do the back door window, he was playing with a beach ball, from where? He told the guy, boyfriend /step dad? That I had put up a white curtain at window.  Oh yeah????? says the guy and I could not make out the rest? Just then the 6 year old threw the ball and it landed on  my back step and into my fake flowers of all places. I am looking  down at him, as he was looking them over ? So I took down the curtain. I think that shocked the guy :) I heard him say ... You better go play inside..... quick. lol So I put a new curtain there and am washing those dirty smokey curtains also:)

 GADS LOL  talk about timing with that  6 year old boy. I just happen to be by a window! First time, on my bed napping and now changing curtains:)

 They already changed their work , so that the guy works nights and the mom works days so I noticed .  I guess that 5 min back and forth cars, on non-work days with each other, was a pool game at the bar so they could take turns and watch the kid.  LOL Ahhhhh summer time and no school!

Having fun ,
Mom